Did You Feel The Need To Tell Me You Were Gay?

0

Did You Feel The Need To Tell Me You Were Gay?

 



Several years ago I developed an in-depth friendship with someone, and while that they had been with members of the other sex, they were now interested in members of equivalent sex. This was something that became perfectly clear once they spoke about this area of their life after we had been friends for a touch while.

I had thought this could be the case earlier on in our friendship, but I wasn't completely sure. So, once they began to mention this area of their life, I asked them if that they had felt the necessity to inform me that they were gay.

An Important Point

They ended up saying that they hadn't felt the necessity to inform me this and, soon after, I came to the conclusion that they had the proper outlook. Ultimately, I could not care less about who they were interested in.

I choose my friends to support what they're like as people, as against who they're interested inas an exampleactually, who they were interested in was none of my business and thus, there was no reason for them to inform me.

A Key Factor

I think that the very fact they didn't tell me this directly and easily spoke about this area of their life, showed how comfortable they were in their own sexuality. If on the opposite hand, they hadn't felt this manner about their own sexuality, they'll have felt the necessity to inform me.

This would then are how for them to seek out out if I might accept them or not. And thanks to how people are often treated if they reveal that they're not interested in the other sex or are interested in both, it wouldn't are a surprise for them to return out with someone like this.

A Solid Foundation

What I believed played a neighborhood in how comfortable they felt with themselves was the support they received at the start of their life. I got the impression that their family accepted them then and now.

The early support that they received - and still receive - would have made it easier for them to handle the challenges of adult life. once I believe what this person was like, I might say that they were once of the foremost confident people I even have ever met.

The Other Side

I think that this all empathizes is how important it's for somebody to be accepted during the start of their life, no matter what their sexual orientation is. When this takes place, they're going to be tons safer and resilient as an adult.

When this does not happen, it is often normal for somebody to seem towards others to offer them what they didn't get as a toddler. The wounded parts of them will want to be accepted unconditionally, but other adults won't be ready to offer this.


لا يوجد تعليقات

أضف تعليق